All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSee your average rise and the pins fall with the second edition of Bowling: Steps to Success. Inside you'll find progressive, detailed instruction on all aspects of the game. --provided by publisher.
- Author BiographyDoug Wiedman is a lecturer in the department of health and kinesiology at Purdue University, West Lafayette, Indiana. Wiedman has been the department's bowling instructor since 1993, where his courses have become among the largest college-based bowling instruction programs in the United States. In addition to his teaching duties, Wiedman has been the assistant coach for Purdue University's nationally ranked intercollegiate bowling team since 2004. He also coached bowling at the high school level at Harrison High School, Lafayette, Indiana, from 2001 to 2009. Wiedman has twice been selected by Bowler's Journal International as one of the nation's top 100 bowling coaches. He started United States Bowling Congress (USBC) coaching certification courses in 1998, culminating in silver-level certification in 2005. Since then, through additional coaching and recertification activities, Wiedman has maintained his silver-level status. He was a member of the Purdue University men's bowling team from 1984 to 1988.
- Author(s)Douglas Wiedman
- PublisherHuman Kinetics Publishers
- Date of Publication10/10/2015
- GenreBall Games: Court & Indoor
- Place of PublicationChampaign, IL
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHuman Kinetics
- Content Notecolour illustrations, colour illustrations
- Weight826 g
- Width217 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Pagination256 pp
- Edition Statement2nd
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.47
- £7.95Trending at £8.35
- £4.88Trending at £5.00
- £4.98Trending at £5.61
- £14.67Trending at £15.26
- £3.77Trending at £4.14
- £16.13Trending at £20.14
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.