All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn this book, author Gabe Oppenheim examines the rise and fall of boxing in Philadelphia, and how it often mirrored the city's own narrative arc. Throughout, Oppenheim weaves together cultural history, urban studies, and biographical sketches of Philadelphia fighters such as Jimmy Young, Meldrick The Kid Taylor, Teon Kennedy, and Mike Jones.
- Author BiographyGabe Oppenheim is a freelance writer in New York. He has written features and movie reviews for The Washington Post, as well as a novella.
- Author(s)Gabe Oppenheim
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication16/10/2014
- GenreBoxing & Combat Sports
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRowman & Littlefield Publishers
- Content Note11 black & white halftones
- Weight503 g
- Width163 mm
- Height237 mm
- Spine22 mm
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £9.49Trending at £9.79
- £6.19Trending at £6.48
- £4.67Trending at £5.20
- £32.40Trending at £34.66
- £11.14Trending at £13.05
- £11.85Trending at £12.54
- £12.39Trending at £13.34
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.