All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionRobert Boyle ranks with Newton and Einstein as one of the world's most important scientists. This biography of Boyle navigates Boyle's voluminous published works as well as his personal letters and papers.
- Author BiographyA renowned world expert on Robert Boyle, Michael Hunter is professor of history, Birkbeck College, University of London.
- PrizesWinner of Samuel Pepys Award 2011.
- Author(s)Michael Hunter
- PublisherYale University Press
- Date of Publication03/08/2010
- GenreBiography: Science, Technology & Medical
- Place of PublicationNew Haven
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintYale University Press
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight617 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine29 mm
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £6.19Trending at £6.31
- £4.67Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.55
- £11.85Trending at £12.22
- £12.39Trending at £12.99
- £11.61Trending at £12.26
- £9.54Trending at £11.05
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.