All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAn enlarged facsimile edition of Bradshaw's descriptive railway handbook of Europe originally published in 1853.
- Author BiographyBorn in Pendleton, near Salford, in Lancashire, on 29 July 1801, George Bradshaw began his career working for J Beale, a Manchester engraver. An accomplished cartographer and his first work, a map of his native county, was published in 1827. His Bradshaw's Monthly Railway Guide was published in 1841 and he soon became a household name throughout the land. His printing house, Bradshaw & Blacklock, became internationally renowned for its maps, guides, books and the Manchester Journal.
- Author(s)George Bradshaw
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication06/10/2016
- GenreTrains & Railways: General Interest
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight1180 g
- Width201 mm
- Height258 mm
Most relevant reviews
- zydeker30 Nov, 2016by
Never read a Bradshaw's and not been fascinated by it's content.
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: New
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £9.49Trending at £9.53
- £6.19Trending at £6.31
- £4.81Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.76
- £11.85Trending at £12.22
- £12.39Trending at £12.99
- £11.33Trending at £12.26
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.