All listings for this product
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.47
- £7.95Trending at £8.35
- £4.88Trending at £5.00
- £4.98Trending at £5.61
- £14.67Trending at £15.26
- £3.77Trending at £4.14
- £16.13Trending at £20.14
About this product
- DescriptionBrain Death is a new, ambitious, and thoroughly researched work that combines the theory and practice of brain death determination, history, and the development of clinical criteria of what brain death is.
- Author BiographyEelco F. M. Wijdicks is Professor of Neurology, Mayo Clinic College of Medicine, Chair of the Division of Critical Care Neurology, and Consultant, Neurological Neurosurgical Intensive Care Unit, Mayo Clinic, Rochester, MN.
- Author(s)Eelco F. M. Wijdicks
- PublisherOxford University Press Inc
- Date of Publication09/06/2011
- GenreClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintOxford University Press Inc
- Content Note83 illustrations
- Weight506 g
- Width174 mm
- Height240 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.