All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £10.44Trending at £11.54
- £5.34Trending at £6.03
- £10.22Trending at £11.86
- £12.10Trending at £13.40
- £10.87Trending at £11.75
- £5.02Trending at £6.51
- £5.70Trending at £7.16
About this product
- DescriptionThis book introduces cutting-edge techniques in developmental neurobiology through genetic model systems as well as some complimentary animal models. It provides step-by-step detail essential for reproducible results and expert implementation advice.
- PublisherHumana Press Inc.
- Date of Publication19/09/2013
- GenreClinical Medicine: Professional
- Series TitleMethods in Molecular Biology
- Series Part/Volume Number1082
- Place of PublicationTotowa, NJ
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHumana Press Inc.
- Content Note14 black & white illustrations, 49 colour illustrations, 5 black & white tables, biography
- Weight812 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Edited bySimon G. Sprecher
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.