All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA toddler's brain is twice as active as that of a college student, and this guide aims to show you how to harness this potential, with 150 fun-filled games devised to stimulate brain-development during the critical early years. Discusses brain research and the effectiveness of each activity.
- Author BiographyJackie Silberg is an early childhood advocate and popular keynote speaker. She is the author of many other best selling books, including Games to Play with Babies, Games to Play with Toddlers, 500 Five Minute Games and The I Can't Sing Book.
- Author(s)Jackie Silberg
- PublisherOctopus Publishing Group
- Date of Publication15/08/2002
- GenrePregnancy & Parenting
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Out-of-print date04/12/2009
- Content Note160 photographs, index
- Weight425 g
- Width162 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine14 mm
Most relevant reviews
- gwendoline12105...04 May, 2016by
Brain games for babies
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: Pre-owned
Best-selling in Family, Parenting & Relations
Save on Family, Parenting & Relations
- £4.00Trending at £4.80
- £8.99Trending at £11.99
- £8.32Trending at £8.64
- £3.89Trending at £5.81
- £10.21Trending at £10.57
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.