All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is intended to provide an introduction to and summary of essentially all major aspects of BCI research and development. Its goal is to be a comprehensive, balanced, and coordinated presentation of the field's key principles, current practice, and future prospects.
- Author BiographyJonathan Wolpaw, MD, is Chief at the Laboratory of Nervous System Disorders at the Wadsworth Center, New York State Department of Health and State University of New York, Albany, NY. Elizabeth Winter Wolpaw, PhD is Professor Emeritus in the Department of Chemistry at Siena College in Albany, NY and Research Associate at the Laboratory of Nervous System Disorders at the Wadsworth Center, New York State Department of Health and State University of New York, Albany, NY.
- PublisherOxford University Press Inc
- Date of Publication01/03/2012
- GenreComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintOxford University Press Inc
- Content Note181 illustrations
- Weight1618 g
- Width222 mm
- Height287 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Edited byElizabeth Winter Wolpaw,Jonathan R. Wolpaw
Best selling in Computer & IT
Save on Computer & IT
- £49.61Trending at £53.41
- £14.78Trending at £15.44
- £17.71Trending at £19.51
- £7.99Trending at £14.83
- £18.74Trending at £21.74
- £14.78Trending at £15.38
- £17.03Trending at £18.72
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.