All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionExplains consumer psychology to teach you how to personalize and enhance an approach and use basic, primal responses that are subtle but extremely effective. This book brings you face-to-face with the prospect's intimate evaluation procedures so you can turn them into sales motivations and close the deal.
- Author BiographyDrew Eric Whitman-(a.k.a. Dr. Direct(TM) )-has been teaching consumer psychology to audiences worldwide for over 30 years. He's created advertising for many of the largest companies in the U.S. and personally sold everything from jewelry, printing, pretzels and pagers, to gym memberships, subscriptions, real estate and mortgages. Author of Cashvertising, his fast-moving, high-content seminars teach audiences how to turn window-shoppers into cash buyers.
- Author(s)Drew Eric Whitman
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/10/2014
- GenreSales & Marketing
- Series TitleBusiness Books
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw-Hill Professional
- Weight272 g
- Width154 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine10 mm
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £12.28Trending at £14.50
- £19.99Trending at £27.98
- £29.59Trending at £37.92
- £19.38Trending at £20.29
- £38.90Trending at £59.99
- £7.72Trending at £7.88
- £5.62Trending at £8.98
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.