All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.14
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.23Trending at £25.20
- £17.16Trending at £22.75
- £4.99Trending at £6.17
- £18.99Trending at £33.99
About this product
- DescriptionBraking systems have been continuously developed and improved throughout the last years. Major milestones were the introduction of antilock braking system (ABS) and electronic stability program. This reference book provides a detailed description of braking components and how they interact in electronic braking systems.
- Author BiographyBosch is the world's largest independent supplier of parts and equipment for motor vehicles. Innovations by Bosch have shaped the development of the automobile. Bosch's dominant technological role in many fields is demonstrated by the fact that it has the most patent applications in automotive engineering in Germany, to the European Patent Office and in the USA.
- PublisherSpringer Fachmedien Wiesbaden
- Date of Publication21/07/2014
- GenreMechanical Engineering
- Series TitleBosch Professional Automotive Information
- Place of PublicationWeisbaden
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer Vieweg
- Content Note306 colour illustrations, biography
- Weight485 g
- Width168 mm
- Height240 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edited byKonrad Reif
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.