All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book covers the mathematical idea of branching processes, and tailors it for a biological audience.
- Author BiographyPATSY HACCOU is Associate Professor of Mathematical Biology at the Institute of Biology, Leiden University. She is co-author of Statistical Analysis of Behavioural Data. PETER JAGERS is Professor of Mathematical Statistics at the Chalmers University of Technology and Gothenburg University. He is a member of the Swedish Academy of Sciences. He is author of Branching Processes with Biological Applications and co-editor of Classical and Modern Branching Processes. VLADIMIR VATUTIN is leading Researcher at the Steklov Mathematical Institute, Moscow, Russia. He is co-author of Probabilistic Methods in Physical Research.
- Author(s)Patsy Haccou,Peter Jagers,Vladimir A. Vatutin
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication05/11/2007
- GenreLife Sciences: General
- Series TitleCambridge Studies in Adaptive Dynamics
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 5
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note55 b/w illus.
- Weight490 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £10.20Trending at £10.86
- £6.41Trending at £7.34
- £9.26Trending at £11.41
- £11.52Trending at £13.59
- £9.95Trending at £12.96
- £5.71Trending at £7.27
- £6.53Trending at £6.97
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.