All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBranding can inspire innovation in products and services, creating value for organisations and consumers alike. This book examines the connections between branding, design, and innovation. It argues that branding is not merely a branch of advertising, but a tool for driving sustainable growth in organisations.
- Author BiographyErik Roscam-Abbing is a consultant and teacher of design management. Erik is the founder of Zilver brand driven innovation in Rotterdam, where he consults for a variety of international clients in the product and service industries. He also teaches at the school of Industrial Design at the Technological University of Delft, the Netherlands. He is a guest teacher in the Eurib Master of Brand Management program in Rotterdam and at the Design Management program of Hochschule Lucerne, Switzerland, as well as a module coordinator of the Eurib Master of Design Management program.
- Author(s)Erik Roscam Abbing
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication25/10/2010
- GenreBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleRequired Reading Range
- Place of PublicationLausanne
- Country of PublicationSwitzerland
- ImprintAVA Publishing SA
- Content Note100 colour illustrations
- Weight1090 g
- Width216 mm
- Height297 mm
- Spine23 mm
Best selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £31.33Trending at £33.00
- £16.92Trending at £17.75
- £14.89Trending at £15.87
- £22.90Trending at £22.55
- £11.71Trending at £11.71
- £12.04Trending at £12.61
- £14.49Trending at £15.21
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.