All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPermeated with international case studies, Brands with a Conscience illustrates how to create and sustain a culture that meets the needs of internal and external stakeholders.
- Author BiographyNicholas Ind is an associate professor at Oslo School of Management and a partner in Equilibrium Consulting. Previously he ran Icon Medialab's brand consultancy arm in Sweden. He is former director of the Design Business Association (UK), a member of the advisory board of Corporate Reputation Review and the editorial board of the Journal of Brand Management. He was a founder member of the Medinge Group, an international branding think tank. Nicholas is the author of eleven books including Beyond Branding, Living the Brand and Brand Together, all published by Kogan Page. Sandra Horlings is a branding and marketing consultant specializing in sustainable business development in a circular economy. Before she founded Wonderwings in 2008, she was a member of the BBDO board in the Netherlands and responsible for Proximity in Amsterdam. Sandra is a guest lecturer and corporate trainer. She is a member of Medinge and a founder of Wereldmarketeers, a Dutch knowledge and inspiration platform for marketers and entrepreneurs on sustainable innovation, endorsed by NIMA, the Dutch Marketing Association.
- PublisherKogan Page Ltd
- Date of Publication03/03/2016
- GenreSales & Marketing
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintKogan Page Ltd
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight366 g
- Width156 mm
- Height233 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Edited byNicholas Ind,Sandra Horlings
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £31.33Trending at £33.11
- £16.92Trending at £17.81
- £14.89Trending at £15.92
- £19.95Trending at £21.00
- £11.71Trending at £13.59
- £13.80Trending at £18.93
- £14.61Trending at £15.26
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.