All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBody image and self-esteem are major issues for young girls today. This devotional for tweens helps them appreciate themselves and grow up to be comfortable with who God made them to be---inside and out.
- Author BiographyJennifer Gerelds, mother of four school-aged brave girls, has been writing devotional books for children and adults for almost 20 years. In addition to the Brave Girls series, she has written for Magnify, God's Little Princess and God's Mighty Warrior brands, Precious Moments, and numerous other children's devotionals. Her adult devotional works include Shine On Beautiful Soul! and When God Thinks of You, He Smiles. Jennifer and her husband, Todd, have been married over 20 years and currently live in Birmingham, Alabama.
- Author(s)Jennifer Gerelds
- PublisherThomas Nelson Publishers
- Date of Publication15/03/2016
- GenreChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Place of PublicationNashville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2016
- ImprintThomas Nelson Publishers
- Weight136 g
- Width140 mm
- Height213 mm
- Spine10 mm
Best-selling in Early Reading
Save on Early Reading
- £5.49Trending at £6.06
- £7.76Trending at £8.01
- £4.44Trending at £5.58
- £8.72Trending at £10.68
- £3.53Trending at £6.99
- £6.50Trending at £7.71
- £7.79Trending at £13.47
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.