All listings for this product
Best selling in Family, Parenting & Relations
Save on Family, Parenting & Relations
- £8.97Trending at £9.86
- £9.79Trending at £10.30
- £12.70Trending at £13.39
- £7.28Trending at £7.84
- £11.95Trending at £12.40
- £6.19Trending at £9.98
- £7.14Trending at £7.76
About this product
- DescriptionExplains the roots of addiction, how to recognize the signs and the treatments available.
- Author BiographyDr Robert Lefever established the PROMIS Recovery Centre in 1986 as a specialist treatment centre dealing with all forms of addictive or compulsive behaviour, and the Counselling Centre where he heads the team of primary counsellors. He is also a self-confessed former workaholic and shopaholic. Dr Lefever is a graduate of Corpus Christi College, Cambridge, and has been a speaker at conferences in the UK, USA, New Zealand, Australia, Germany and Spain. A frequent broadcaster on radio and television, he also contributes to various newspapers and periodicals.
- Author(s)Robert Lefever
- PublisherCarlton Books Ltd
- Date of Publication02/06/2008
- GenreCoping with Problems & Illness
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCarlton Books Ltd
- Width153 mm
- Height234 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.