All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDrawn from a collaborative research program between the Department of Defense's Naval Air Systems Command and the aerospace industry, this book explains how to combine a variety of popular approaches to lean production into a single, seamless framework.
- Author BiographySTEPHEN A. RUFFA is a senior manager in the Department of Defense and an authority on the subject of cost effectiveness in manufacturing. His experience spearheading a joint research program between government and industry led to his identification of the principle of variation management, and is the basis of Breaking the Cost Barrier. MICHAEL J. PEROZZIELLO was a part of Stephen Ruffa's team on the project that was essential to the findings of this book. Perozziello has engineering experience on multiple tactical aircraft programs.
- Author(s)Michael J. Perrozziello,Stephen A. Ruffa
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication22/04/2000
- GenreIndustrial Chemistry & Manufacturing
- Series TitleNational Association of Manufacturers S.
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight544 g
- Width160 mm
- Height241 mm
- Spine26 mm
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.56Trending at £9.71
- £6.19Trending at £6.46
- £4.67Trending at £5.15
- £32.40Trending at £34.34
- £10.90Trending at £12.96
- £5.89Trending at £6.34
- £11.85Trending at £12.42
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.