All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis work proposes the reorganization of America's ground forces on the strategic, operational and tactical levels, claiming that planes, ships and missiles can not do the job of defending America's global security interests alone.
- Author BiographyDOUGLAS A. MACGREGOR is a Colonel with the Center for Technology and National Security, National Defense University, Washington, DC. After completing airborne and ranger training, Macgregor served in a variety of command and staff assignments including command of a Division Cavalry Squadron. During Desert Storm, Colonel Macgregor was awarded the bronze star with V device for valor, leading attacking combat troops in the 2nd Squadron, 2nd Armored Cavalry Regiment. His other works include a book, The Soviet-East German Military Alliance, published in 1989. He wrote Breaking the Phalanx while serving as the U.S. Army Fellow at CSIS in Washington, D.C. Colonel Macgregor is currently assigned to the U.S. Army combined Army Center at Fort Leavenworth, Kansas.
- Author(s)Douglas A. MacGregor
- Date of Publication14/01/1997
- GenreMilitary History
- Place of PublicationWestport
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPraeger Publishers Inc
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight446 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.55Trending at £9.60
- £6.19Trending at £6.32
- £4.88Trending at £5.07
- £32.40Trending at £33.78
- £9.99Trending at £10.63
- £12.39Trending at £13.08
- £11.33Trending at £12.35
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.