All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £10.44Trending at £11.29
- £5.34Trending at £6.03
- £10.18Trending at £11.86
- £12.10Trending at £13.40
- £10.87Trending at £13.91
- £5.02Trending at £6.51
- £5.70Trending at £7.16
About this product
- DescriptionThis is the first book ever to focus on the post-natal period in terms of early life programming for adult health. It covers a vast range of topics related to the subject and contains special lectures and previously unpublished data.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication01/08/2008
- GenreMedical Nursing & Ancillary Services
- Series TitleAdvances in Experimental Medicine and Biology
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 639
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight905 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edited byAndrew Prentice,Ann Prentice,Gail Goldberg,Kirsten Simondon,Suzanne Filteau
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.