All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book covers all methods of breast disease diagnosis and is illustrated with more than 300 color photomicrographs.
- Author BiographyDr Thomas J. Lawton is founder and director of Seattle Breast Pathology Consultants. He spent over a decade in academia specializing in breast pathology on the medical school faculties of the University of Pennsylvania and the University of Washington. He is author of over 30 journal articles and book chapters and was a co-director of a course on breast pathology at the 2009 United States and Canadian Academy of Pathology annual meeting.
- Author(s)Thomas J. Lawton
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication27/04/2009
- GenreClinical Medicine: Professional
- Series TitleCambridge Illustrated Surgical Pathology
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note317 colour illus. 2 tables
- Weight1080 g
- Width215 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine19 mm
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £9.49Trending at £9.53
- £6.19Trending at £6.31
- £4.81Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.55
- £11.85Trending at £12.22
- £12.39Trending at £12.99
- £11.33Trending at £12.26
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.