All listings for this product
About this product
- Description'Breathless' is the first monograph on the emerging British painter Benjamin Senior. His paintings conjure up a world that is delightful, curious, quirky, and distinctly his own.
- Author BiographyBen Street is a freelance art historian, museum educator and writer, with clients including the National Gallery, Tate, Dulwich Picture Gallery, Sotheby's Institute of Art, Christie's Education, and the Royal Academy. He is a regular contributor to Art Review. Gabor Gyory is a freelance curator, writer and lecturer on art, art history and architecture. Formerly co-founder and director of the contemporary gallery Twelve Around One in Shoreditch, London, he has curated numerous exhibitions including Verlan (2012), Phosphene (2013), and Salient (2013). He also currently writes for E.R.O.S. Matt Price is an independent curator, writer and editor working in Yorkshire and London. Sacha Craddock is an independent art critic, writer and curator based in London. In addition to having been a regular critic for The Guardian and The Times, she has also been a judge for the Turner Prize and the John Moores Painting Prize, and has been chair of Bloomberg New Contemporaries since 1996. She is the author of numerous catalogue essays and publications.
- Author(s)Ben Street,Gabor Gyory
- PublisherAnomie Publishing
- Date of Publication09/07/2015
- GenreFine Arts / Art History
- Place of PublicationWakefield
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAnomie Publishing
- Content NoteApprox. 60 colour
- Width195 mm
- Height225 mm
- Edited byMatt Price
- Introduction bySacha Craddock
Best selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £7.45Trending at £8.02
- £29.50Trending at £42.63
- £27.37Trending at £28.88
- £26.39Trending at £28.41
- £20.75Trending at £21.69
- £10.62Trending at £11.95
- £23.35Trending at £24.19
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.