All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionOne of a series of eight, this volume features the plays Baal, Drums in the Night, In the Jungle of Cities, The Life of Edward II of England; and five one-act plays: A Respectable Wedding, The Beggar or the Dead Dog, Driving out a Devil, Lux in Tenebris and The Catch.
- Author BiographyBertolt Brecht (1898-1956) is acknowledged as one of the great dramatists and theatre practitioners of the twentieth century whose work has had a considerable influence on the theatre. His landmark plays include The Threepenny Opera, The Life of Galileo, and The Caucasian Chalk Circle.
- Author(s)Bertolt Brecht
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication30/08/1994
- GenreDrama Texts, Plays & Screenplays
- Series TitleWorld Classics
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintMethuen Drama
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight378 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine29 mm
- Translated byEva Geiser,Jean Benedetti,Ernest Borneman,Richard Grunberger,Michael Hamburger,Gerhard Nellhaus,Peter Tegel
- Volume editorJohn Willett,Ralph Manheim
- Format DetailsA-format paperback
- Edition StatementNew edition
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £9.49Trending at £9.53
- £6.19Trending at £6.27
- £4.67Trending at £5.11
- £32.40Trending at £33.55
- £11.14Trending at £12.74
- £11.85Trending at £12.22
- £12.39Trending at £12.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.