CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.66Trending at £9.73
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £24.19Trending at £25.18
- £7.86Trending at £9.97
- £6.82Trending at £9.97
- £17.16Trending at £22.75
- £5.48Trending at £6.95
About this product
- DescriptionThis series of titles celebrates the beauty and diversity of Britain's National Parks through photographs from some of the country's most significant photographers, accompanied by authoritative text. The series is endorsed by the individual park and the Association of National Park Authorities.
- Author BiographyRoger Thomas lives near the highest peaks in the Brecon Beacons and has written many books on Wales. He has explored every comer of the National Park. His fascination with the Beacons began at an early age when he cycled from his home in the industrial valleys into the hills and mountains. Roger writes on the countryside, travel and history for publications in the UK and overseas, and is Wales Editor of Fodor's Travel Guides. He is a member of the Outdoor Writers' Guild and the British Guild of Travel Writers. Roger lives in the Usk Valley. Harry Williams has worked extensively all over the UK. Eire and Europe shooting pictures that have appeared in advertising campaigns, books and magazines. He has in-depth knowledge of his native Wales, having photographed it over the last thirty years. Harry lives in Caerphilly.
- Author(s)Roger Thomas
- PublisherDavid & Charles
- Date of Publication28/03/2002
- GenreTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Series TitleOfficial National Park Guide
- Place of PublicationNewton Abbot
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintDavid & Charles
- Content Note110 colour photographs, 1 colour map, index
- Width190 mm
- Height250 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Photographs byHarry Williams
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.