All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionJohn Courtney Murray, S J (1904-1967), is most renowned for his ethical writings. This title presents a selection of Murray's theological writings that not only outlines and highlights the integrity of Murray's moves towards a public theological discourse but also contributes to the post-conciliar task of integrating the secular and the sacred.
- Author BiographyJohn Courtney Murray, one of the century's foremost theologians, was the author of We Hold These Truths (Sheed & Ward, 1960), The Problem of God, Yesterday and Today (Yale University Press, 1964), and The Problem of Religious Freedom (The Newman Press, 1965). J. Leon Hooper, SJ, is a senior research fellow at Woodstock Theological Center, Georgetown University. He is the editor of Religious Liberty: Catholic Struggles with Pluralism (Westminster/John Knox Press, 1993) and author of The Ethics of Discourse: The Social Philosophy of John Courtney Murray (Georgetown University Press, 1986).
- Author(s)John Courtney Murray
- PublisherGeorgetown University Press
- Date of Publication01/12/1994
- GenreChristianity: General
- Series TitleMoral Traditions series
- Place of PublicationWashington, DC
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGeorgetown University Press
- Weight539 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Volume editorJ.Leon Hooper
Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £24.50Trending at £31.39
- £24.31Trending at £34.99
- £9.41Trending at £16.98
- £9.53Trending at £14.98
- £7.60Trending at £9.99
- £18.98Trending at £30.00
- £11.55Trending at £14.92
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.