All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe second in his series looking at how best to nurture your child's natural aptitudes and talents, Dr Woolfson's book shows you how to recognize and foster the progress of youngsters aged between 15 months and three years. The book is packed with practical suggestions.
- Author BiographyDr Richard Woolfson is a child psychologist, writer and broadcaster. He appears regularly on radio and television and writes about child and family development for many magazines, including Practical Parenting and Our Baby.
- Author(s)Richard Woolfson
- PublisherOctopus Publishing Group
- Date of Publication15/02/2001
- GenrePregnancy & Parenting
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Out-of-print date05/08/2009
- Content Note200 colour photographs
- Weight548 g
- Width195 mm
- Height260 mm
- Spine12 mm
Best-selling in Biographies & True Stories
Save on Biographies & True Stories
- £11.46Trending at £12.18
- £5.77Trending at £6.20
- £5.15Trending at £7.24
- £5.04Trending at £7.36
- £2.80Trending at £2.92
- £9.40Trending at £10.95
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.