All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA guide to the historic heart of Brighton and Hove, the greatest of England's seaside resorts. It traces its development from late medieval fishing settlement to the 'Queen of the Watering Places', with a commentary on its unique architectural character.
- Author BiographyNicholas Antram lived in Brighton for many years. He is co-author of the Leicestershire volumes of the Pevnser Architectural Guides and was formerly on the staff of English Heritage. Richard Morrice also works for English Heritage.
- Author(s)Nicholas Antram,Richard Morrice,Richard Pollard
- PublisherYale University Press
- Date of Publication15/07/2008
- Series TitlePevsner Architectural Guides: City Guides
- Place of PublicationNew Haven
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintYale University Press
- Content Note120 colour illustrations
- Weight454 g
- Width115 mm
- Height215 mm
- Spine23 mm
Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £53.00Trending at £62.07
- £21.98Trending at £22.92
- £19.93Trending at £21.86
- £11.70Trending at £12.14
- £8.95Trending at £9.32
- £4.80Trending at £5.24
- £5.99Trending at £6.63
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.