All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhen you are working on your Windows PC, laptop or mobile device and come up against a problem that you are unsure of how to solve - or you want to accomplish something in an application that you aren't sure how to do - Brilliant Windows 10 gives you the answers!
- Author BiographySteve Johnson has written more than 20 books on a variety of computer software, including Microsoft Office and Windows. In 1991, after working for Apple Computer and Microsoft, Steve founded Perspection, Inc. It's a software training company committed to providing performance-based training to help people effectively and efficiently use computer technology. Perspection, Inc. writes and produces software training books and develops web-based training for Windows and Macintosh personal computers. Since 1991 they have written more than 60 computer books and sold over 4.5 million copies.
- Author(s)Steve Johnson
- PublisherPearson Education Limited
- Date of Publication25/09/2015
- GenreComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationHarlow
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPearson Education Limited
- Weight714 g
- Width189 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine17 mm
Most relevant reviews
- kif33themooring...22 Jun, 2016by
Absolutely ideal for my purpose.
It''s said that you can't teach an old dog new tricks...I've proved then wrong and as an 87 year old I'm learning something every day...Yours, Ken Froud...
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: New
Best-selling in Computer & IT
Save on Computer & IT
- £46.49Trending at £54.67
- £39.91Trending at £43.68
- £16.05Trending at £17.40
- £7.00Trending at £7.82
- £20.49Trending at £21.77
- £27.85Trending at £28.65
- £8.72Trending at £13.12
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.