All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book controversially argues that American warriors must enter into close relationship with the 'unmasculine' to define themselves. Case studies include male-male rape at the US Naval Academy. It looks that the links between empire and masculinity
- Author BiographyAARON BELKIN is Associate Professor of Political Science at San Francisco State University and Director of the Palm Center at the University of California. He was a MacArthur Foundation postdoctoral fellow at the University of California Berkeley and a pre-doctoral fellow at Stanford, and he has published more than twenty-five books, chapters, and peer-reviewed journal articles. His most recent book is United We Stand? Divide and Conquer Politics and the Logic of International Hostility.
- Author(s)Aaron Belkin
- PublisherC Hurst & Co Publishers Ltd
- Date of Publication01/03/2012
- GenreMilitary History
- Series TitleCritical War Studies
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintC Hurst & Co Publishers Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations (some col.), col. port.
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine14 mm
Best selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £14.58Trending at £21.30
- £16.96Trending at £25.00
- £9.85Trending at £10.56
- £16.99Trending at £17.93
- £7.78Trending at £8.30
- £12.34Trending at £13.16
- £12.76Trending at £13.16
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.