All listings for this product
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £6.19Trending at £6.30
- £4.67Trending at £5.13
- £32.40Trending at £33.67
- £11.14Trending at £12.78
- £12.39Trending at £13.04
- £11.33Trending at £12.31
- £9.91Trending at £11.11
About this product
- DescriptionSuitable for any manager who wants to: identify and target the core of his or her team; discover what the silent majority of the workforce actually wants; and master the techniques to develop the capacity of Solid Citizens , this title shows them exactly how to leverage the untapped asset that's already on their payroll.
- Author BiographyDON BROWN is the developer of Multi-Touch Performance. He has spent 30 years helping people with people for the likes of Anheuser-Busch, Ford Motor Company, United Airlines, Harley-Davidson Motor Company, Jaguar Cars, SYKES, and Hilton Hotels. BILL HAWKINS is a leadership effectiveness expert whose clients include American Express, Ashland Corporation, AT&T, BellSouth, Bloomberg, Cox Enterprises, DirecTV, The Internal Revenue Service, Johnson & Johnson, Labatt Breweries, Motorola, Nortel, PNC Bank, SUN Microsystems, and Weyerhaeuser.
- Author(s)Bill Hawkins,Don Brown
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/10/2012
- GenreManagement Techniques: Professional
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw-Hill Professional
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight469 g
- Width157 mm
- Height236 mm
- Spine22 mm
Explore Buying Guides
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.