All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionZine Magubane tracks colonial images of blackness from South Africa to England and back again to reveal the often overlooked links among ideologies of race, class, and gender.
- Author BiographyZine Magubane is an associate professor of sociology and African studies at the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign. She is the author of Postmodernism, Postcoloniality, and African Studies.
- Author(s)Zine Magubane
- PublisherThe University of Chicago Press
- Date of Publication06/01/2004
- GenreSocial Studies: General
- Place of PublicationChicago, IL
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Chicago Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight322 g
- Width141 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine13 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £6.40Trending at £7.35
- £5.96Trending at £6.38
- £10.31Trending at £11.79
- £4.53Trending at £6.44
- £6.52Trending at £6.86
- £6.75Trending at £7.02
- £7.83Trending at £8.34
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.