All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFocussing also on Walt Disney attractions, this title includes details on them parks, places to stay, eating at any time, getting around, shopping for everybody, seasonal events, what else to see in Paris.
- Author BiographySimon and Susan Veness are acknowledged as Britain's experts for all things Disney, having accumulated almost 40 years' experience between them of theme parks, Orlando, Florida and Disneyland Paris. They have a home just minutes 'from the magic' in Orlando and are constantly in touch with all the developments in the amazing Central Florida holiday destination. Both have writing backgrounds - UK-born Simon in national newspaper journalism, and American Susan in website discussion forums and online information sites - as well as being keen-eyed tourists, and together they have pioneered the unique Personalised Itinerary Planner, which is now a key component of their work. In addition to their writing for Foulsham, they contribute to a wide range of media, including newspapers, magazines and the Internet.
- Author(s)Simon Veness,Susan Veness
- PublisherW Foulsham & Co Ltd
- Date of Publication12/02/2010
- GenreTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Series TitleBrit Guides
- Place of PublicationBerkshire
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintW Foulsham & Co Ltd
- Out-of-print date29/10/2011
- Content Noteillustrations
- Width135 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine17 mm
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £11.82Trending at £12.98
- £8.44Trending at £10.74
- £11.70Trending at £12.01
- £5.14Trending at £6.00
- £7.99Trending at £8.29
- £10.12Trending at £10.51
- £6.99Trending at £7.66
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.