All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBritain Rebooted: Scotland in a Federal Unionargues for a whole scale transformation of the famously uncodified British constitution.
- Author BiographyDavid Torrance is a freelance writer, journalist and broadcaster who specialises in the politics and history of the long-running debate about Scottish independence. After being educated in Edinburgh, Aberdeen and Cardiff he worked as a newspaper and television reporter before taking a brief career break to dabble in politics at Westminster. For the past seven years he has been a freelance commentator as well as the author or editor of more than ten books about Scottish and UK politics, biography and history. Like all good Scotsmen he has lived in London for long stretches but is currently based in Edinburgh.
- Author(s)David Torrance
- PublisherLuath Press Ltd
- Date of Publication16/03/2015
- GenrePolitical Ideologies & Parties
- Series TitleViewpoints
- Place of PublicationEdinburgh
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2014
- ImprintLuath Press Ltd
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight181 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.47
- £4.88Trending at £5.00
- £7.75Trending at £7.88
- £4.99Trending at £5.61
- £5.66Trending at £7.06
- £11.95Trending at £12.70
- £32.40Trending at £33.27
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.