All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBritain Votes 2015 offers a comprehensive analysis of the 2015 General Election, one of the most unpredictable in British political history. It contains chapters on the results; the fortunes of the major parties; the campaign and outcomes in each country of the UK; campaign finance; women and the election; the importance of immigration, and more.
- Author BiographyAndrew Geddes is part of the Department of Politics at the University of Sheffield, and his current research explores the drivers of global migration governance. Jonathan Tonge is Professor of Politics at the University of Liverpool and his research focuses on the politics of Northern Ireland, British parties and elections, and devolution in the UK.
- Author(s)Andrew Geddes
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication22/09/2015
- GenreGovernment & Constitution
- Series TitleHansard Society Series in Politics & Government
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight398 g
- Width169 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Edited byAndrew Geddes,Jonathan Tonge
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.59
- £6.19Trending at £6.31
- £4.81Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.73
- £9.99Trending at £10.62
- £12.39Trending at £13.06
- £11.33Trending at £12.33
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.