All listings for this product
Best-selling in Pregnancy Books
Save on Pregnancy Books
- £12.70Trending at £12.89
- £4.99Trending at £5.05
About this product
- DescriptionPeter Sluglett presents a comprehensive history of British policy towards Iraq from the beginnings of the Mesopotamia campaign in 1914 through the creation of Iraq in 1920 and the period of the mandate until Iraqi independence in 1932.
- Author BiographyPeter Sluglett has been teaching Middle Eastern History at the University of Utah, Salt Lake City since 1994. He is co-author of Iraq since 1958: from Revolution to Dictatorship (I.B. Tauris) and co-editor of the first major comparative study of the mandates, 'The British and French mandates in comparative perspective.'
- Author(s)Peter Sluglett
- PublisherI.B.Tauris & Co Ltd
- Date of Publication23/02/2007
- GenreInternational Relations
- Series TitleLibrary of Middle East History
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 12
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Notemaps
- Width134 mm
- Height216 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.