All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.66Trending at £9.24
- £23.12Trending at £34.89
- £24.19Trending at £25.12
- £6.49Trending at £6.67
- £6.59Trending at £9.95
- £25.99Trending at £28.42
- £17.16Trending at £22.70
About this product
- DescriptionThis book investigates the UK's experience as a junior partner in the only Cold war conflict where some of the main protagonists confronted each other on the battlefield. The author assesses the strains within the 'Special Relationship' between London and Washington and offers a new perspective on the limits and successes of British influence.
- Author BiographyThomas Hennessey is Professor of Modern British and Irish History at Canterbury Christ Church University
- Author(s)Thomas Hennessey
- PublisherManchester University Press
- Date of Publication31/08/2013
- GenreHistory: Specific Subjects
- Place of PublicationManchester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintManchester University Press
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.