All listings for this product
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.47
- £8.04Trending at £8.35
- £4.88Trending at £5.00
- £4.98Trending at £5.61
- £14.67Trending at £15.26
- £3.77Trending at £4.14
- £16.13Trending at £20.14
About this product
- DescriptionAt a time of imperial expansion, British forces were almost constantly in action against major powers, in wars of conquest, or in expeditions on the fringes of Empire, such as the North West Frontier, southern Africa or Burma. This book outlines the medals issued to British soldiers and sailors for military service.
- Author BiographyPeter Duckers has been a collector of British campaign and gallantry medals for many years and now specialises in awards to the Indian Army. He has written numerous magazine and journal articles about medals and collecting and is a Member of the Orders and Medals Research Society, the Military Historical Society and the Indian Military Historical Society. He is curator of the Shropshire Regimental Museum in Shrewsbury Castle.
- Author(s)Peter Duckers
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication01/09/2000
- GenreAntiques & Collectables
- Series TitleShire Album S.
- Series Part/Volume Number384
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintShire Publications Ltd
- Content Notecolour and b&w illustrations
- Weight100 g
- Width150 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Edition StatementNew impression
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.