All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMajor 2007 study of the impact of Home Rule on liberalism and popular radicalism in Britain and Ireland.
- Author BiographyEugenio F. Biagini is a Reader in Modern British and European History at the University of Cambridge and a Fellow of Robinson College, Cambridge. His latest publications include Gladstone (2000) and, with Derek Beales, The Risorgimento and the Unification of Italy (2002).
- Author(s)E. F. Biagini
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication25/10/2007
- GenreRegional History
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Weight750 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine24 mm
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.71
- £6.19Trending at £6.47
- £4.67Trending at £5.13
- £32.40Trending at £34.34
- £10.90Trending at £12.96
- £5.89Trending at £6.34
- £11.85Trending at £12.42
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.