CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £17.19Trending at £32.78
- £12.49Trending at £14.99
- £12.49Trending at £14.88
- £24.99Trending at £42.97
- £6.17Trending at £6.28
- £12.99Trending at £15.31
- £24.93Trending at £26.05
About this product
- DescriptionThe nature of international diplomacy and Britain's world role changed immeasurably after the end of the First World War, and this book shows how the various men who headed the Foreign Office during the inter war years sought to operate in the shifting political and bureaucratic environments that confronted them.
- Author BiographyMichael Hughes is Reader in Modern History at Liverpool University, UK.
- Author(s)Michael Hughes
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication01/04/2005
- GenreInternational Relations
- Series TitleBritish Politics and Society
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight589 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.