All listings for this product
Best selling in Philosophy
Save on Philosophy
- £21.26Trending at £23.66
- £6.67Trending at £7.88
- £5.80Trending at £7.61
- £9.12Trending at £9.90
- £8.13Trending at £8.25
- £8.92Trending at £9.11
- £6.99Trending at £9.84
About this product
- DescriptionAn introduction to the ideas and writings of the British Idealists. It offers a thorough account of this key philosophical movement. It explores the contribution of British Idealism to contemporary philosophical, political and social debates, emphasising the continuing relevance of the central themes.
- Author BiographyAndrew Vincent is Professor of Political Theory at Sheffield University and Director of the Sheffield Centre for Political Ideologies. David Boucher is Professor of Political Theory at Cardiff University, UK and Director of the Graduate School in Humanities. He is the Chairman of the Trustees of the Collingwood Society and Director of the Collingwood and British Idealism Centre at Cardiff.
- Author(s)Andrew Vincent,David Boucher
- PublisherContinuum Publishing Corporation
- Date of Publication01/11/2011
- Series TitleGuides for the Perplexed
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintContinuum Publishing Corporation
- Weight290 g
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine12 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.