All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCelia Marshik argues that censorship can benefit as well as harm writers and the works they create in response to it.
- Author BiographyCelia Marshik is Assistant Professor of English at the State University of New York, Stony Brook.
- Author(s)Celia Marshik
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication06/07/2006
- GenreEncyclopedias & General Reference
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note6 b/w illus.
- Weight570 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine19 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.89Trending at £5.19
- £6.40Trending at £7.38
- £10.25Trending at £11.39
- £10.87Trending at £13.84
- £4.68Trending at £6.04
- £23.95Trending at £24.80
- £5.69Trending at £7.27
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.