All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAn exploration of the British Napoleonic Ship-of-the-Line. It covers some of the most famous individuals and ships of the day, such as Nelson, Cochrane, HMS Victory and HMS Indefatigable. There is also a catalogue of all British Ships-of-the-Line from 1792 to 1815.
- Author BiographyAngus Konstam is an experienced Osprey author with over 10 titles in print. He has long been associated with the sea, having served in the Royal Navy, practised underwater archaeology and curated a maritime mueseum. His understanding of the subject is based on years of study of maritime history, and intimate knowledge of the leading maritime museums on both sides of the Atlantic. Tony Bryan is a freelance illustrator of many years experience after initially qualifying in Engineering and working for a number of years in Military Research and Development. Tony has a keen interest in military hardware - armour, small arms, aircraft and ships - and has produced many illustrations for partworks, magazines and books, including a number of titles in the New Vanguard series.
- Author(s)Angus Konstam
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication16/11/2001
- GenreMilitary History
- Series TitleOsprey New Vanguard S.
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 42
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOsprey Publishing
- Content Note7 colour & 40 b&w illustrations, bibliography, index
- Weight180 g
- Width184 mm
- Height248 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Illustrator(s)Tony Bryan
Best selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £9.40Trending at £10.46
- £17.50Trending at £34.04
- £11.48Trending at £12.46
- £14.58Trending at £20.94
- £20.97Trending at £21.89
- £14.24Trending at £14.61
- £9.85Trending at £10.38
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.