All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionEnglish Electric Type 1 design, what we now know as the Class 20s, appeared in June 1957. This title looks back at the operations of these fine locomotives since 1957, covering their varied workings and duties, regional use and rail tour operations. It also covers the technical aspects and specifications of the locomotives, including liveries.
- Author BiographyPip Dunn was born in 1969 and became interested in railways in 1981. In 1984 he joined and started writing for the Class 20 Locomotive Society. Having graduated from the University of Huddersfield with a degree in Transport and Logistics in 1995, he became a writer for Rail magazine in 1996. In 2006 he became editor of Railways Illustrated, until May 2015. He took up the position of editor at Truck & Driver magazine in June 2015.
- Author(s)Pip Dunn
- PublisherThe Crowood Press Ltd
- Date of Publication21/03/2016
- GenreTrains & Railways: General Interest
- Place of PublicationRamsbury
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintThe Crowood Press Ltd
- Content Note195 colour photographs
- Weight920 g
- Width215 mm
- Height260 mm
- Spine20 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.66Trending at £9.73
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £24.19Trending at £25.18
- £7.86Trending at £9.97
- £6.82Trending at £9.97
- £17.16Trending at £22.75
- £5.48Trending at £6.95
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.