All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCombining literary and intellectual history, it provides an account of British Romanticism in which high rhetoric, political prose, poetry, and poetics converge in a discourse of enlightenment and emancipation.
- Author BiographyTimothy Michael is a Fellow of Lincoln College and an associate professor of English at the University of Oxford.
- Author(s)Timothy Michael
- PublisherJohns Hopkins University Press
- Date of Publication05/01/2016
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Place of PublicationBaltimore, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohns Hopkins University Press
- Weight544 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Interest AgeFrom 17
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.74Trending at £9.16
- £6.34Trending at £7.34
- £4.89Trending at £5.24
- £10.25Trending at £11.30
- £12.10Trending at £13.65
- £10.87Trending at £12.80
- £9.95Trending at £12.98
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.