All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £13.39Trending at £13.77
- £4.41Trending at £4.52
- £25.99Trending at £28.17
- £8.94Trending at £9.26
- £22.98Trending at £25.49
- £14.54Trending at £15.20
- £23.93Trending at £24.69
About this product
- DescriptionThis volume initiates a long-overdue reassessment of mid-twentieth-century British theatre cultures.
- Author BiographyClive Barker has had a long career combining practical work and academic teaching. His ideas on actor training were published as Theatre Games in 1977. He is co-editor of New Theatre Quarterly published by Cambridge University Press. Maggie B. Gale is Senior Lecturer in Drama and Theatre Arts at the University of Birmingham. She is the author of West End Women; women on the London stage 1918-1962 (1996) and joint editor with Viv Gardner of Women, Theatre and Performance: New Histories, New Historiographies (2000).
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication29/11/2007
- GenreOther Performing Arts
- Series TitleCambridge Studies in Modern Theatre
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note7 b/w illus.
- Weight400 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Edited byClive Barker,Maggie B. Gale
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.