British and German Interests in EU Enlargement: Partners or Competitors? by Lippert (Paperback, 2001)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £23.84+ £2.80 P&P
- New condition
- Sold by roxy*media*uk
- See details for delivery est.
- £15.76Free P&P
- Good condition
- Sold by bookbarn-international
- Est. delivery by 2 Mar
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis study presents an analysis of British and German interests in enlargement and assesses their policy approaches. It considers the scope for Britain and Germany to work together on enlargement, as well as highlighting areas that could drive them apart.
- Author BiographyBarbara Lippert is Director, Institut fur Euopaische Politik (IEP), Bonn. Kirsty Hughes is Deputy Director, Institute for Public Policy Research, London. Heather Grabbe is at the University of Birmingham. Peter Becker is a research fellow at the IEP.
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication29/03/2001
- GenreInternational Relations
- Series TitleChatham House Papers
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintContinuum International Publishing Group Ltd.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight167 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Edited byBarbara Lippert,Heather Grabbe,Kirsty Hughes,Peter Becker,etc.
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £6.40Trending at £7.35
- £4.89Trending at £5.24
- £10.30Trending at £11.42
- £12.45Trending at £12.75
- £12.10Trending at £13.61
- £10.87Trending at £13.88
- £23.95Trending at £24.71
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.