All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCombining photography, tailored itineraries and a personal take on the UK, this guide provides full-colour touring maps of the region. It tells ancient local legends of drowned cities and saintly miracles. It explores local markets and festivals, and lists more than 300 eateries, from seafood restaurants to village creperies.
- Author BiographyPhilippe Barbour is half-Breton and half-British, and has written extensively about France in both books and magazines. He is the author of Cadogan's Rhone-Alpes guide and co-author of the France guide.
- Author(s)Philippe Barbour
- PublisherIMM Lifestyle Books
- Date of Publication24/04/2009
- GenreTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Series TitleCadogan Guides
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCadogan Guides
- Content Note24pp colour illustrations
- Width140 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Edition Statement4th Revised edition
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £6.19Trending at £6.30
- £4.79Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.73
- £10.88Trending at £12.77
- £9.99Trending at £10.62
- £12.39Trending at £13.06
- £11.33Trending at £12.13
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.