All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBroke explores the consequences of recent unprecedented growth in consumer debt and shows how excessive borrowing undermines the prosperity of middle class America.
- Author BiographyKatherine Porter is Professor of Law at the University of California Irvine School of Law. In 2010-2011, she was the Robert Braucher Visiting Professor at Harvard Law School. She is an expert in consumer credit law and has testified several times before Congress. Her published research addresses mortgage servicing, financial education, and consumer bankruptcy.
- PublisherStanford University Press
- Date of Publication15/12/2011
- GenreSocial Studies: General
- Series TitleStudies in Social Inequality
- Place of PublicationPalo Alto
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintStanford University Press
- Content Noteblack & white tables, figures
- Weight454 g
- Width3971 mm
- Height5983 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edited byKatherine Porter
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £6.19Trending at £6.31
- £4.67Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.55
- £11.85Trending at £12.22
- £12.39Trending at £12.99
- £11.61Trending at £12.26
- £9.54Trending at £11.05
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.