All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionReinterprets the history of Western philosophy from Greece to modern times.
- Author BiographyReiner Schurmann (1941-1993) was Professor of Philosophy at the New School for Social Research. His books include Meister Eckhardt: Mystic and Philosopher and Heidegger on Being and Acting: From Principles to Anarchy (both Indiana University Press). Reginald Lilly, Associate Professor of Philosophy at Skidmore College, is translator of The Principle of Reason by Martin Heidegger and editor of The Ancients and the Moderns (both Indiana University Press).
- Author(s)Reiner Schurmann
- PublisherIndiana University Press
- Date of Publication01/01/2003
- Series TitleStudies in Continental Thought
- Place of PublicationBloomington, IN
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintIndiana University Press
- Content Note1 b&w photos, 1 index
- Weight984 g
- Width3971 mm
- Height5983 mm
- Spine37 mm
- Translated byReginald Lilly
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £10.20Trending at £10.86
- £6.41Trending at £7.34
- £9.26Trending at £11.41
- £11.52Trending at £13.59
- £9.95Trending at £12.96
- £10.31Trending at £11.46
- £5.70Trending at £7.27
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.