Best-selling in Pregnancy Books
About this product
- DescriptionNew edition of this unique and honest account of the conflict seen through the eyes of a doctor, with personal accounts that bring the trauma to life.
- Author BiographyAlice Rothchild, MD, is Assistant Professor at Harvard Medical School. She serves on the steering committee for American Jews for a Just Peace- Boston, and has worked with medical delegations to Israel and the Occupied Territories with the AJJP Health and Human Rights Project. Her many articles can be found at www.alicerothchild.com.
- Author(s)Alice Rothchild
- PublisherPluto Press
- Date of Publication20/02/2010
- GenreCurrent Affairs & Issues
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPluto Press
- Content Note1 map
- Weight522 g
- Width150 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsLibrary binding
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.