All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBroken Promises of Globalization: The Case of the Bangladesh Garment Industry contributes to the contemporary debate on the limits and possibilities of globalization to the global south. It examines how a Least Developed Country is dealing with both domestic and external pressures in its response to neo-liberalization.
- Author BiographyShahidur Rahman is associate professor in the Department of Economics & Social Sciences at BRAC University, Bangladesh.
- Author(s)Shahidur Rahman
- PublisherLexington Books
- Date of Publication15/10/2015
- GenreIndustrial Studies: General
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLexington Books
- Content Note9 tables
- Weight231 g
- Width152 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine11 mm
Best selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £2.80Trending at £4.42
- £11.71Trending at £13.40
- £14.18Trending at £14.91
- £8.22Trending at £8.41
- £12.84Trending at £13.70
- £11.98Trending at £12.13
- £14.61Trending at £15.07
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.