All listings for this product
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.47
- £4.88Trending at £5.00
- £7.75Trending at £7.88
- £4.98Trending at £5.61
- £5.66Trending at £7.06
- £11.95Trending at £12.70
- £32.40Trending at £33.27
About this product
- DescriptionBrokers of Culture analyzes how Italian Jesuit missionary emigres attempted to integrate a heterogeneous western population (Native Americans, Hispanics, European immigrants, and native-born Americans) into a global religious community while simultaneously facilitating those groups' entry into American society.
- Author BiographyGerald McKevitt is Ignacio Ellacuria SJ Professor of Jesuit Studies at Santa Clara University. He is author of The University of Santa Clara: A History, 1851-1977 (Stanford University Press, 1979).
- Author(s)Gerald McKevitt
- PublisherStanford University Press
- Date of Publication13/01/2010
- GenreHistory: Specific Subjects
- Place of PublicationPalo Alto
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintStanford University Press
- Content Note9 figures, 22 illustrations, 2 maps
- Weight635 g
- Width3971 mm
- Height5983 mm
- Spine30 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.